Gold/Silver, Platinum, and Palladium Supply Chain Policy
Supply Chain Policy
- Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium Supply Chain Policy
- JX Metals Smelting LBMA Responsible Gold and Silver Guidance Compliance Report
- JX Metals Smelting LPPM Responsible Platinum and Palladium Guidance Compliance Report
- JX Metals Smelting Independent Assurance Report (Gold and Silver)
- JX Metals Smelting Independent Assurance Report (Platinum and Palladium)
About the contact for the gold/silver, platinum, and palladium supply chain
The Responsible Gold/Silver Guidance issued by the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) applies to all refiners producing LBMA good delivery gold/silver bars requiring them to have a mechanism that enables all employees or external stakeholders to anonymously voice opinions about their concerns regarding the gold/silver supply chain.
Also, The Responsible Platinum/Palladium Guidance issued by the London Platinum and Palladium Market (LPPM) applies to all refiners producing LPPM good delivery platinum/palladium bars requiring them to have a mechanism that enables all employees or external stakeholders to anonymously voice opinions about their concerns regarding the platinum/palladium supply chain.
As a gold/silver refiner complying with the LBMA Responsible Guidance and platinum/palladium refiner complying with the LPPM Responsible Guidance, Saganoseki Smelter & Refinery and Hitachi Works accept inquiries about its gold, silver, platinum, and palladium supply chain from its internal and external stakeholders.
Whenever JXNMM is contacted with information, it will investigate and take appropriate measures if it becomes clear that a response is necessary.
Details Regarding Making Contact
- Personal information received from stakeholders will be used to reply to inquiries and questions, or to provide information. The JXNMM Group company or contractor may use the personal information JXNMM received within the scope of the purpose of use.
- Please understand that JXNMM will not report on its investigation and response to the reported matter unless it judges this to be necessary.
- The only purpose of any reply that JXNMM sends by e-mail is to answer specific questions asked by stakeholders who have made inquiries. Unless you have received permission from JXNMM, do not divert part or all of JXNMM's reply, or put its reply to a secondary use, or disclose its reply to a third party.
- Please understand that JXNMM will not be able to make any reply at all if it judges that an inquiry has been made with the intention of committing a perjury, slander, or other fraudulent action.
Upon agreeing to the foregoing, please submit your inquiry to the following address.
Inquiries accepted 24 hours a day