JX Nippon Mining & Metals Group Basic Environmental Policy
As a comprehensive manufacturer of nonferrous metals and advanced materials, the JX Nippon Mining & Metals Group is rising to the challenge of innovation in the productivity of resources and materials.Committed to compliance with environmental regulations, we carry out the following initiatives in order to proactively strive for environmental conservation on a global scale, including measures against global warming, and contribute to building a sustainable society.
- 1.We will contribute to achieving a decarbonized society by promoting technological innovation and energy transition and aiming for zero greenhouse gas emissions.
- 2.We will supply environmentally-friendly advanced materials to support the growth and advancement of society.
- 3.We will promote resource recycling and aim for zero emissions in all our business activities.
- 4.We will thoroughly raise each employee’s awareness of environmental conservation through environmental education, leading to business activities with less environmental impact.
- 5.We will share information on environmental conservation activities with stakeholders and seek to operate in harmony with society.