Compound Semiconductors and Crystal Materials
Compound Semiconductor Substrates (InP, CdZnTe, CdTe)
JX products with their consistently high quality are winning customer acclaim and confidence. We manufacture InP for III-V compound semiconductors, and Cd(Zn)Te for II-VI compound semiconductors. We supply products meeting the latest demand and product requirements.
|Product Category||Thin Film Materials|
|Main Products||InP (indium phosphide) and CdZnTe (CdTe) (cadmium telluride)|
|Primary Applications||Light emitting elements, light receiving elements, high-speed electronic devices, infrared detectors, radiation detectors, etc.|
|Catalog||[Product Catalog: English-language edition] InP, CdTe|
|(100)||S, Sn, Zn, Fe, None|
Mobile Base Stations
(Light Emitting Elements, Light Receiving Elements)
Features of JX’s InP Substrates
- We have long been providing InP substrates as essential materials for light emitting and receiving elements in optical communications.
- With the world’s highest quality, they continue to boast the top share globally.
- For improved device quality, we provide wafers with high processing precision.
Proposals for new InP applications
High-performance collision prevention sensor made feasible
Laser radar at eye-safe wavelength made feasible
Radiation Sensors for Medical and Analysis Use
Infrared Sensors for Space and Environmental Use
Features of JX’s CdZnTe Substrates
- Large-diameter CdZnTe single crystals of the world’s highest quality are achieved using our proprietary crystal growing technology.
- CdZnTe can detect radiation with higher precision than other materials, for stable X-ray detection.
- Our CdZnTe substrates with uniform Zn concentration enable customers to produce larger infrared sensors.
From the Web
Inquiries accepted 24 hours a day
- Department name
- Compound Semiconductor Department, Thin Film Materials Division
Calls accepted from 9:00 a.m. to 5:50 p.m. JST (except weekends and holidays)